Skip to content
Go to Top
Glass Beetle Tattoo, Santa Rosa CA: Tattoo Aftercare
- Take off bandage after an hour
- Wash tattoo gently with warm (not hot) water and mild (preferably unperfumed) soap
- Do not cover tattoo after bandage is removed
- The day after getting the tattoo, begin using ointment (we recommend Vitamin A+D ointment or coco butter). Apply sparingly, only a thin coat is required.
- After 4-5 days of using the A+D ointment, switch to skin lotion (preferably non-perfumed) for the duration of the two week healing process.
- Do not use hot tubs, saunas, steam baths, or soak in a tub for two weeks.
- Showers are OK, just do not soak the tattooed area.
- Avoid direct sun. No tanning.
- If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call at 707.579.8862.